6 Facts You Might Not Know About Ceuta
- Spain and Morocco have had several disagreements about the territories.
- The City area is about 20 square kilometres.
- hundreds of illegal migrants stormed border fences between Morocco and the two enclaves in desperate attempts to enter European territory due to this accident The fences were strengthened and more forces deployed.
- Ceuta stands on the Moroccan side of the Strait of Gibraltar.
- In 1415 Portugal seizes control of Ceuta.
- it’s a port city, with a large harbour and ample wharves and a refuelling and fishing port.
[vc_btn title=”Explore The City of Ceuta” style=”flat” shape=”square” color=”black” align=”center” i_type=”material” i_icon_material=”vc-material vc-material-explore” button_block=”true” add_icon=”true” link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.isolatedtraveller.com%2Feuropean-cities%2FCeuta%2F|||”]