Facts About Cam Ranh
- Cam Ranh is the second-largest city in the province, after Nha Trang.
- Cam Ranh covered an area of 316 km².
- The estimated population of Cam Ranh is 121,050
- Cam Ranh is a city in southern Khánh Hòa Province, in the South Central Coast region of Vietnam.
- Cam Ranh Airport was built by the United States Navy during the Vietnam War and operated by the United States Air Force for military purposes as Cam Ranh Air Base.
- The geographic Coordinates of Cam Ranh: 11°54′49″N 109°8′13″E
- Cam Ranh has a tropical savanna climate (Köppen climate classification: As).
- Cam Ranh is located on Cam Ranh Bay.