The flag of the Yakutsk in the Russian Federation, is one of the official symbols of the city. The flag of Yakutsk adopted 20, June, 1996.
The Flag consists of Five Horizontal Stripes: Blue, Red, White, Red, Green. There is a red rhombus in the centre of white stripe. Ancient wood tower of XVII century, in white colour, placed in the rhombus.
Each of the colours on the Flag stands for:
- White Colour stands for the north.
- Blue Colour Stands for the Sky.
- Green Colour Stands for the Summer and Glass.
- Red Colour Stands for life, Warmth and Gladness.
- The Rhombus stands for the Native Land.