Photographs of Alicante
Alicante beautiful city known for its stunning castle that has a hilltop view of the beautiful Mediterranean cost, with ‘white coast’ beaches.
the hot temperature also attracts tourists to this destination.
This port city is located on the southeastern coast blance, and is the capital city of the Alicante province.
Statistics and information
- Both Spanish and “Valenciano” languages are spoken in Alicante.
- The name Costa Blanca, which means “white coast,”
- The Romans named Alicante “Lucentum,” which means “City of Light”
- Average Yearly Temperature: 18ºC (65º F)
- Size Alicante Province: 5.816M square meters.
- Annual Rainfall: 267mm a year.
- Mean Altitude: 3m above sea level.
- Hours of Sun a Year: 3008.
Alicante, Valencian Community, Spain