Paris, France is known to be a city of romance and love, its a city full of culture and architecture, its a place that people go to and make their dreams come true, its a city where you visit the Eiffel tower and Louvre Museum.
Paris is a global center for fashion, art, gastronomy and culture. Its 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine.
Here are some Reasons why we love Paris:
- The Eiffel Tower, uses 50 ton of paint every seven years.
- Beautiful Buildings that even the ugly ones look cool.
- The old bridge of Pont Neuf, its the oldest bridge in Paris.
- You can find houses that are from the middle ages, half-timbered houses, however they are rare to find.
- There are also 450 parks and gardens in the city also Paris has 500,000 trees.
- Louvre took 666 years to build, now that’s a long time and has are over 35,000 works of art and 380,000 objects.
- Stop signs are highly popular in many places but not in Paris, theirs only one Stop sign.
- The Metro Signs are well designed and look amazing.
- Wine par consumption, the french love their wine.
- Most visited Paris is the historical Notre Dame Cathedra
- The Secret Repairers Group, this group brakes in to famous and historical places and repairs them.
- you can buy an espresso for €1, in over 181 places.
- Visiting Open terraces, it would take you over 29 years to visit every open terraces in Paris, now that’s a lot.
- Paris also has 6,100 streets.
- 1,784 bakeries
- 1,124 bars in the city.
- fish stalls
- Colette only in paris
- around 45 million tourists visit Paris
- Disneyland Paris
- the Paris sewer system matches the streets above it. It is cleaned by rolling giant stone balls down it.